Save on quantities of 12 or more with our wholesale option
Check this funky guy out. The Tillandsia funckiana is such a unique variety, and surely something you don't see everyday. Similar in shape to a pine branch, the funckiana grows twisting and turning its way through life. This green plant eventually turns bright red as it starts its bloom cycle, and will soon after emit a wild and bright red looking bloom with yellow flowers.
Check out our Tillandsia Spotlight: Funckiana Air Plant for more in-depth information into the care and native habitat about the T. funckiana.
|.5-2 Inches at Base
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $75
- Orders under $75 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Expedited options available at checkout
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.