Free shipping on orders $60.00 and over! We strive to ship all orders all orders the same day if purchased by 3 PM Eastern Time on business days.
|Shipping Option||Cart Value||Transit||Cost|
|Standard Shipping||Orders under $60||USPS 2-7 days transit*||$7.99|
|Free Standard Shipping||Orders over $60||USPS 2-7 days transit*||FREE|
|FedEx 2-Day||Any value of order. Plants only.||Orders leave the same day when ordered by 2 PM ET Monday-Friday. No Weekend Deliveries.||$30.00|
*These are estimates given by USPS and we are unfortunately unable to control the shipping time frames once the package has left our hands. If you have a specific date you need the package to arrive, we strongly suggest you email us ahead of time so we can try to determine if the timeframe is doable.
More About FedEx 2-Day
- We now offer FedEx 2-Day Shipping for a $30 flat rate.
- It is an option at checkout in addition to our other free or $7.99 USPS options
- This is for plant shipments only (no hard good materials: wood, cork, terrariums, ceramic, terrarium fillers or holders).
- FedEx 2-Day does not delivery on Saturdays or Sundays therefore only orders placed Monday through Wednesday before 2 PM Eastern time will arrive in two days. USPS delivers on Saturdays (and occasionally Sundays). Keep this in mind when timing an order and considering the use of FedEx 2-Day.
- Orders will ship the same business day if possible and all products are in stock. If your shipment is very time sensitive, please call us after placing your order: 1-888-631-7611 or send us an email email@example.com
Shipping On Your Account
- We can ship on corporate UPS and FedEx accounts
- Please use the order notes to indicate the desired shipping service, account number and billing zip code of the account holder
- We will contact you to confirm the details
We generally ship within the same or next business day if your order is placed Monday thru Friday during business hours excluding weekends and holidays. This processing time may be slightly extended during high-volume order times (like Christmas, Valentines Day, and Mother's Day). We will post the deadline for order for a specific holiday delivery on our website.
Once your order is received the plants are carefully selected from our greenhouse then cleaned and hydrated. Once completely dry, they can be packaged and are ready for shipment. Please make sure that if you live in a freezing climate, someone is home to collect the package.
Air Plant Design Studio is not responsible for packages that are left outside in freezing conditions. We take extra steps to help protect the plants that are being shipped to areas with freezing temperatures, but they are still subject to harm if left outside for prolonged periods of time.
Please allow 24 hours for the tracking information to update on the USPS tracking website. Under certain cold weather conditions and depending on your location, expedited shipping may be required. We reserve the right to delay shipping an order if severe weather conditions are present.
Air Plant Design Studio is not responsible for packages that are lost, stolen, or damaged during the shipping process. If a package is severely delayed due to the shipping carrier, please contact us directly and we will help as much as we can to track down the missing package.
We currently are only able ship within the United States.