Save on quantities of 12 or more with our wholesale option
The Tillandsia ionantha fuego is such a colorful and fun little air plant. This type of ionantha is native to Mexico and areas of Central America. It is a very low-maintenance plant, making it perfect for "green thumb" challenged individuals. This variety is known for being a quick grower, and as it matures will create many "pups" which will eventually clump into a ball-like formation. This air plant variety prefers very bright indirect sunlight.
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $75
- Orders under $75 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Expedited options available at checkout
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at email@example.com
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.