Save on quantities of 12 or more with our wholesale option
Ionantha Guatemala 'Macho' has extra thick leaves and a rigid structure compared with normal Tillandsia Ionanthas. With its striking spiky appearance, and beautiful bright green and red coloring, it really does liven up any space it adorns. This air plant starts life with a nice healthy green coloring which transitions to a light pink/red hue that continues throughout the bloom cycle. When the ionantha guatemala does bloom, it has a purple spike that ends with delicate yellow flowers giving this plant amazing contrast with its multitude of coloring.
|About 3 Inches
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $75
- Orders under $75 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Expedited options available at checkout
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at email@example.com
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.