- Wholesale Minimum Order of 12
- Easy Online Wholesale Ordering
- No Tax ID or Business License Needed
Ionantha air plants are prolific pup producers and when left to grow undisturbed, they will create impressive clumps of several plants. You can expect about a dozen full-grown plants and additional pups in each cluster. The Rubra starts life with shades of green, yellow, and red which all deepen as the plant matures and enters its bloom cycle. Each hanging ball comes with a string. Be sure to display it in a bright location.
The first photo shows a blooming specimen. Not all clusters will have blooms, most will arrive primarily green but will blush and bloom throughout the year. Due to aging and the life cycle process, it is common for some of the plants to have spent blooms or declining leaves.
|5-7 Inches||5-7 Inches|
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $75
- Orders under $75 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Expedited options available at checkout
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.