- Wholesale Minimum Order of 12
- Easy Online Wholesale Ordering
- No Tax ID or Business License Needed
The Tillandsia Ionantha Guatemala has a striking spiky appearance, and beautiful bright green and red coloring. It really does liven up any space it adorns. This air plant starts life with a nice healthy green coloring which transitions to a light pink/red hue that continues throughout the bloom cycle. When in bloom it has a purple spike that ends with delicate yellow flowers.
Check out our air plant blog post highlighting the ionantha variety to learn more about in-depth care and plant specific info.
|.5-1 Inch at Base||1-3 Inches|
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $60
- Orders under $60 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.