- Wholesale Minimum Order of 24 lbs
- Easy Online Wholesale Ordering
- No Tax ID or Business License Needed
Throughout the tropics air plants attach themselves to the branches, trunks, and aerial roots of trees. Recreate this setting with our fresh-cut, renewable slabs of natural cork bark. Neutral tones complement any environment. Mount multiple arrangements in rows or columns to create a living wall.
Quantity = pounds
This listing does not include plants.
|Size||Dimensions||Amount Per 1 Lb|
|Chunk||1 X 3 in||8-12|
|Small||4 X 6 in||4-6|
|Medium||7 X 9 in||About 2|
|Large||10 X 16 in||About 1 (Each weighs more than 1 lb)|
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $60
- Orders under $60 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.