Save on quantities of 12 or more with our wholesale option
The Tillandsia stricta is a small to medium sized plant that has thick green leaves that grow upwards spiraling along it's center. This variety is usually a rich, dark green color. It is very hearty making it great for terrariums and other semi-enclosed displays.
Check out our Tillandsia Spotlight: Stricta Air Plant for in-depth plant specific care and facts.
|3-6 Inches||5-6 Inches|
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $60
- Orders under $60 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at email@example.com
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.