Save on quantities of 12 or more with our wholesale option
The Tillandsia streptophylla is known as Shirley Temple for its curly mane of leaves. The name "streptophylla" means "with twisted leaves," and this unique and curly species is considered to be a xeric, meaning it thrives in drier conditions. When the leaves are more dehydrated, they curl up into tight ringlets. This beauty grows a gorgeous, pink inflorescence that is frosted with trichomes.
*These air plants will prefer less frequent waterings than many varieties, and we recommend dunking or misting them versus soaking.
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $75
- Orders under $75 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Expedited options available at checkout
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.