The Tillandsia pohliana, native to the South American countries of Peru, Bolivia, Brazil, Paraguay, and Argentina grows on rocks, amongst bushes, and dry wood.
An elegant looking air plant the pohliana has soft silvery leaves with ample trichomes. It blooms a large flower spike with a apricot colored blooms and white flowers.
The pohliana is a xeric plant so it prefers bright light and can tolerate some full sun. Water at least once a week. For more in depth air plant care instructions go here.
|3-4 Inches||3-4 Inches|
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $60
- Orders under $60 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at email@example.com
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.