The stunning hybrid of the T. Intermedia and T. Streptophylla is the Tillandsia Curly Slim. Aptly named for its curly leaves and unique tall and slim shape, these air plants can grow to be over 24 inches tall, and will produce a beautiful inflorescence when in bloom. These air plants will produce offsets from the old bloom spike as well as at the base of the plant. Highly desired in the Tillandsia community, any collector of air plants will want one of these plants in their collection.
|3-5 Inches||4-6 Inches|
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $75
- Orders under $75 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Expedited options available at checkout
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.