Part of our premium air plant collection, the Tillandsia capitata peach is a beautiful, large growing air plant. Originally from Guatemala, the Dominican Republic, Cuba, Honduras, and Mexico, the it has stiff light green velvety leaves that blush peach when in bloom. These large air plants look beautiful displayed on their own or on a wall mount where their size can be appreciated. The capitata will also produce offsets (pups) after blooming, and can grow into quite an impressive clump.
Check out our article Tillandsia Spotlight: Capitata Air Plant to learn more about this fascinating air plant species.
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $75
- Orders under $75 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Expedited options available at checkout
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at email@example.com
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.