Tillandsia 'Aeranthos Major' (Long Form) Air Plant
The Tillandsia Aeranthos Major air plant has a very unique long form shape. The coloring of this plant is a very healthy, clean green hue with leaves that are stiff and sharp to the touch. This variety will bloom in wonderful fashion, showcasing flowers that are both purple and pink.
Our Tillandsia Spotlight: Aeranthos Air Plant has in-depth plant-specific information about the aeranthos, come learn more!
|4-5 Inches||4-6 Inches|
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $75
- Orders under $75 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Expedited options available at checkout
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.