Hailing from Mexico, Panama, and Venezuela the Tillandsia abdita brachycaulos air plant is a very special hybrid version of the beloved brachycaulous. This dense green air plant has sturdy wide leaves that grow one upon the other, resembling the leaves on top of a pineapple. This variety likes sun, and will change colors when displayed in a sunny spot by a window or patio.
Check out our Tillandsia Spotlight: Brachycaulos Air Plant for in-depth plant information.
|Regular||3-5 Inches||2-5 Inches|
|Large||3-5 Inches||5-7 Inches|
|Extra Large||5-8 Inches||6-9 Inches|
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $75
- Orders under $75 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Expedited options available at checkout
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at email@example.com
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.