The Tectorum Peru variety is one of the larger growing types of tillandsia Tectorum. Their growth pattern in long and slender rather that short and stout like their cousins, tectorum ecuador. Its trichomes not only give them their striking look but also make them one of the most drought-tolerant air plants and one of the few that can tolerate full sunlight.
*Because of this Tillandsia's trichomes, they don't need the weekly soaks that most air plants require. Instead, these fuzzy friends like to be gently misted with water weekly or so. They prefer bright, filtered natural light and need good airflow in order to thrive.
|About 4 inches||About 6 Inches|
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $75
- Orders under $75 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Expedited options available at checkout
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at email@example.com
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.