The Tillandsia streptophylla hybrid air plant is a beautiful, bright green plant with wide leaves. Over time as this plant matures, the leaves will curl and the plant will take on a round, funky shape. Also known as the T. Eric Knobloch, this air plant is a hybrid of the Tillandsia streptophylla and Tillandsia brachycaulos. Originally hybridized back in the 1960s in New Orleans, this is truly a special air plant and one of the more sought-after hybrid Tillandsia.
Check out our Tillandsia Spotlight: Streptophylla Hybrid ( T. Eric Knobloch) Air Plant for in-depth plant information.
|1 Inch at base||
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $75
- Orders under $75 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Expedited options available at checkout
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.