Tillandsia Straminea 'Thick Leaf' Air Plant
The Tillandsia straminea is a incredibly unique and striking plant. Impressive in size these are sure to make a statement. A thick leaf variety of the straminea air plant, these have velvety and silver leaves that are much thicker and wider than those of the regular straminea. One of the few air plants that produces a fragrant flower when in bloom. This is a xeric air plant, meaning that it thrives in drier conditions and will like less frequent waterings. Best watering practice is misting not soaking.
This fast-growing Tillandsia will bloom a beautiful inflorescence with fragrant white and purple flowers.
|About 8-10 Inches||About 20-24 Inches|
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $75
- Orders under $75 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Expedited options available at checkout
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at email@example.com
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.