Perfect for the air plant enthusiast, our premium air plant collections feature several of the finest quality, hard to find Tillandsia at a great price. This collection includes the Tillandsia xerographica, Tillandsia vernicosa and Tillandsia streptophylla hybrid. Sizes may vary from what is shown.
Specific air plant care instructions:
- Prefers ample bright indirect light and can handle limited amounts of direct light
- Avoid over-watering; use dunking method to water and be sure that water does not sit in the leaves and cause rot
- Prefers bright indirect sunlight
- Water weekly with soaking method; less for more humid environments
- Prefers bright indirect sunlight; avoid direct light
- Water weekly with soaking method
Check out our Tillandsia Spotlight: The Great Xerographica Air Plant for in-depth plant information!
|Streptophylla Hybrid||1-3 Inch at Base||4-6 Inches
|Vernicosa||1 Inch at Base 5 Inch Rosette||5-6 Inches|
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $75
- Orders under $75 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Expedited options available at checkout
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at email@example.com
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.