Save on quantities of 12 or more with our wholesale option
Throughout the tropics, air plants attach themselves to the branches, trunks, and aerial roots of trees. Recreate this setting with our custom-cut cork tubes that are hand-selected. These unique planters can be used to display one or several tillandsia. Neutral tones complement any environment. To assist with airflow these planters do not have a bottom. No Plants included in this listing. As these are natural planters shape and size will vary slightly per piece.
|3-5 Inches||About 4 inches|
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $75
- Orders under $75 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Expedited options available at checkout
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.