Save on quantities of 12 or more with our wholesale option
Your very own living snowflake. The Tectorum Ecuador is such a striking and unique tillandsia with its dense trichomes and snowflake like texture. This easy-to-care-for air plant requires good indirect sunlight and weekly mistings vs a longer soak that more green air plants require. Easy maintenance and a unique look make this terrarium the perfect Holiday gift.
- Mini Flat Bottom Terrarium (measures approx. 3 inches)
- Tectorum Air Plant
- Red Moss Kit
- Red Ribbon
This kit will be shipped in a beautifully stamped kraft box with brown crinkle paper stuffing and a red ribbon accent.
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $75
- Orders under $75 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Expedited options available at checkout
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.