Combine the striking Tillandsia Stricta air plant with natural cholla wood and you have the perfect rustic modern house plant display. The beauty of the cholla provides the perfect vessel, and when the Tillandsia Stricta blooms, the white to pink bud will provide a beautiful contrast. The cholla is about 3 inches tall and 2-3 inches wide.
- Cholla Wood
- Stricta Air Plant
Check out our Tillandsia Spotlight: Stricta Air Plant for in-depth plant-specific care and facts.
Let us take the work out of gifting for you. Add a gift box today and we will pack your order in a beautifully stamped kraft box with brown crinkle paper stuffing.
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $75
- Orders under $75 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Expedited options available at checkout
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.