The abdita brachycaulos air plant is a very special hybrid version of the beloved brachycaulos. This plant starts life with velvet like soft leaves that are dense green in color, and grow upwards and outwards as it matures. When the plant begins to transition into bloom, its color changes to beautiful hues of pink and cardinal red as it starts to emit purple, pink, and yellow blooms. They are one of our most popular plants enhanced with red floral tint.
Check out our selection of Air Plant kits and you are sure to find the perfect home for your Tillandsia that will not only showcase the beauty of the plant, but will also enhance the environment surrounding it!
||1 Inch||2-3 Inches|
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $75
- Orders under $75 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Expedited options available at checkout
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at email@example.com
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.