- Wholesale Minimum Order of 12
- Easy Online Wholesale Ordering
- No Tax ID or Business License Needed
Streptophylla Air Plants are curly, irregular tillandsia with thick, pastel-green leaves. We have seen them in the wilds of Yucatan Mexico and Guatemala. The ends of the leaves have the tendency to curl under the base of the plant. There is some variation in leaf form of this species, many have curly and tightly closed leaves, while others are more open. . Some have commented that Streptophylla looks like a small Xerographica. Streptophylla is undoubtedly one of our favorites!
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $60
- Orders under $60 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at email@example.com
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.