What's not to love about this unique hanging air plant terrarium!? The sea scape air plant terrarium brings a little bit of beach to your home or office. This DIY air plant terrarium has everything you need to create your own tropical paradise with air plants, beach shells, sand, reindeer moss, and hemp string!
- Glass hanging terrarium (measures approx. 4 inches in diameter with 1-inch loop for hanging)
- 2 Air Plants - ionantha & bulbosa (may substitute caput medusae)
- Natural sea shells (including star fish)
- Green reindeer moss
- White sand
- Hemp string
Learn all about the sea creature-esque bulbosa air plants in our article Tillandsia Spotlight: Bulbosa Air Plants
Add some style to your patio or home with a hanging air plant terrarium today!
This beautiful and unique air plant terrarium makes a perfect gift! Let us take the work out of gifting for you. Add a gift box today and we will pack your terrarium in a beautifully stamped kraft box with brown crinkle paper stuffing.
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $60
- Orders under $60 ship for a flat rate of $5.50
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 3 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.