- Continue normal care for your plant, but be careful when watering to not submerge the bloom. Some plants especially larger ones may need additional waterings as energy is pushed towards the bloom/flower.
- Fertilizing is a good way to get your plant to bloom and produce pups.
- Some flowers last for only a day, while others can last much longer up to a week or so.
- Some types of tillandsia are actually fragrant! These include straminea, duratii, and several others!
- Once the bloom has died off, you can snip or remove to help encourage the next phase of growth.
Enjoy some pictures of blooming air plants!