The stricta hard air plant is one of the more hearty stricta varieties and definitely lives up to its name. It has thin stiff leaves that take on a beautiful curvature as the plant matures. The coloring is a bright green with subtle hues of purple and grey that give this plant a unique appearance.
Check out our Tillandsia Spotlight: Stricta Air Plant for in-depth plant-specific care and facts about the stricta air plant.
|3-6 Inches||4-5 Inches|
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $60
- Orders under $60 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at email@example.com
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.