- Wholesale Minimum Order of 12
- Easy Online Wholesale Ordering
- No Tax ID or Business License Needed
When left to grow on their own, Ionantha air plants produce amazing clusters of plants. Each of these clusters contain 5-7 larger plants (and additional pups) that have naturally been natural left to grown into a family over the course of a couple of years. When in bloom, pink, orange and purple blooming colors burst from all directions. It is best to display these in a bright location. Many of our clusters contain a couple blooming plants, however many are mainly green (But only for now!) Each hanging ball comes with a wire hook for hanging.
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $60
- Orders under $60 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.