- Wholesale Minimum Order of 12
- Wholesale to the Public
- No Tax ID or Business License Needed
Grow More Air Plant Fertilizer is easy to use. Just add 1/4 teaspoon to a gallon of water and soak your air plants for 20 to 40 minutes once per month. The package comes with instructions and a 12 month supply of fertilizer.
This is a very small package of fertilizer that will easily last for 12 months. It only takes 1/4 teaspoon of fertilizer per gallon of water. This package will make 12 gallons or 12 months worth. You can save the water/fertilizer mix and make it last for two years or more. Plants not included in this listing.
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $60
- Orders under $60 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.