- Wholesale Minimum Order of 12
- Easy Online Wholesale Ordering
- No Tax ID or Business License Needed
This intriguing variety of Tillandsia air plants has large wispy tentacle-like leaves that give it a rather squirmy look. The base of this plant is dark green with both light and dark spots mixed about. Butzii air plants love humid conditions, so be sure to water them at least once a week. As with any bulbous plant, shake out any excess water from its leaves and let it dry completely before adding it back to its holder, or terrarium. Doing so will help prevent rot.
Learn in-depth information about the Butzii in our article Tillandsia Spotlight: Butzii Air Plant.
|.25-1 Inches at Base||5-7 Inches|
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $75
- Orders under $75 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Expedited options available at checkout
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.