The Tillandsia ionantha rubra is a unique low maintenance plant that is perfect for smaller terrariums, globes, and sea shells. The rubra starts life with shades of green, yellow, and red which all deepen as the plant matures and enters its bloom cycle. Over time the ionantha rubra will create "pups" and will eventually form a clump. This little air plant is small on size but big on appearance!
|.5-1 inches||1-2 inches|
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $60
- Orders under $60 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.