The Tiillandsia ehlersiana air plant is a striking plant with bulbous base and trichome-covered leaves. When it blooms, it will produce a rose-colored bloom spike and brilliant purple flowers.
The Tillandsia ehlersiana will eventually grow into a clump if pups are left attached, and will form a unique ball. This type of tillandsia can also be adapted to high light environments due to the abundance of trichomes.
The Tillandsia ehlersiana is available in the following sizes:
- Mini is around 2-3 inches
- Medium is 4-6 inches
- XL is 10+ inches
Add a Tiillandsia ehlersiana to your collection of air plants today!
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $60
- Orders under $60 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.