- Wholesale Minimum Order of 12
- Easy Online Wholesale Ordering
- No Tax ID or Business License Needed
One of the most sought-after tillandsia that we have! An adorable easy-care plant. The trichomes create a bright white appearance. The inflorescence (spike) is purple with lavender blooms.
Tillandsia Tectorum likes to be misted lightly daily in a drier climate if there isn't sufficient dew in the morning or a mid-level of humidity. It needs to dry rather quickly so a light to medium mist is sufficient. It does not do well in high heat with heavy humidity since it needs to dry sufficiently. Make sure it gets lots of air circulation if outdoors in humid conditions.
||About 2 Inches||1-1.5 Inches|
|Large||About 3 Inches
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $60
- Orders under $60 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.