Combine the striking Tillandsia juncea air plant with natural cholla wood and you have a sleek yet rustic house plant display. The natural beauty of cholla wood provides the perfect vessel for the tall and stately Juncea air plant. The natural cholla wood ranges in size from 2-3 inches tall and 2-3 inches wide.
- 1 piece of natural cholla wood
- 1 Tillandsia Juncea
Let us take the work out of gifting for you. Add a gift box today and we will pack your order in a beautifully stamped kraft box with brown crinkle paper stuffing.
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $60
- Orders under $60 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at email@example.com
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.