The Tillandsia Gardneri is native to Hawaii, Brazil and Venezuela. It is characterized by wide, fuzzy, silver-green leaves. These striking air plants get their fuzzy appearance from their abundance of Trichomes, which also allows these air plants to be more drought-tolerant and prefer brighter sunlight.
Due to the age of these plants, there will be old browning leaves at the base. These leaves are important to the integrity of the structure of the plant. Please do not remove.
- Free, Fast Shipping for All Orders over $60
- Orders under $60 ship for a flat rate of $7.99
- Same day order fulfillment for orders of in stock items made by 3 PM ET
- Most orders arrive 2 to 7 days after you place the order
- We ship around the year, despite your local weather conditions
Notify us at email@example.com
Our air plants are guaranteed against winter shipping conditions. We will replace damaged plants at no cost to you.
Upon receiving your air plants, soak in water for 20 - 30 minutes. Then shake off excess water and dry upside down until completely dry. Water plants once or twice a week with misting between as needed. Never leave air plants sit in water for more than an hour – they will rot!
Air plants require bright, indirect light which can be sunlight or consistent indoor lighting.
Good air circulation is important for your air plants! Do not place your air plants in soil.